Supported with Avaya IP Office Release 6.0 and higher
The Avaya 1416 telephone supports the following features:
- Can only be used on the IP Office or Small Office – these terminals will not function on any other Avaya communications equipment.
- The Avaya 1416 supports 16 administrable feature buttons on the phone itself – and a 32-button expansion model provides access to a total of 48 feature keys or speed dial buttons.
- Each button includes dual LED’s (red, green) providing explicit status for the user
- For a familiar look and feel, the 1416 includes several fixed feature keys for common telephone tasks including conference, transfer, drop, hold and mute.
- In addition, the 1416 includes a high quality full duplex speakerphone, and supports a broad portfolio of Avaya wired and wireless headsets through its integrated headset jack.