Supported with Avaya IP Office Release 3.0 and higher
The Avaya 5621 telephone supports the following features:
- 24 Programmable Feature Keys (presented in 2 pages of 12).
- Automatically labeled from the system (no paper labels).
- 6 Fixed Feature Keys: Speaker, Mute, Hold, Headset and Volume Up/Down.
- Large graphical gray-scale display (168 x 132 dots).
- 5 Fixed Feature Keys below the display: Conference, Transfer, Hold, redial and Drop.
- 4 Embedded applications: Speed Dial, Call Log, Web Browser (WAP/WML), Options.
- Full-duplex speaker phone with acoustic cavity for improved sound quality.
- Feature Key Module (FKM) interface jack for use with the EU24, 24 button expansion module (support for this module will be available in a later release of IP office).
- 7 Position adjustable desk stand/wall mount stand.
- Infrared (IrDA) port.
- Built-in headset jack.
- Multiple language support built-in: English, French, Italian, Spanish & KataKana.
- 8 Personalized ring patterns.