Supported with Avaya IP Office Release 6.0 and higher
The Avaya 9630 telephone supports the following features:
- 9-line 3.8 inch backlight graphical display with 320*240 pixels.
- Flip stand/dual position.
- 11 fixed buttons plus Four-way navigation cluster button.
- 4 contextual softkey buttons. Context sensitive allocation of e.g. Hold, Transfer, Conference and more.
- 6 self-labeled Appearance/Feature buttons with LED for access to 24 administered Appearances/Features at the side of the display.
- Mobile cell phone style menu with access to most often used features like Call Forwarding, Park, Settings etc. On screen status indication for activated features like call forwarding.
- Full duplex speakerphone.
- Built in Gigabit Ethernet.