Supported with Avaya IP Office Release 3.0 and higher
The Avaya 5402 telephone supports the following features:
- Can only be used on the IP Office or Small Office – these terminals will not function on any other Avaya communications equipment.
- High-end feature set with productivity local call log & speed dial directory.
- Advanced user interface.
- Reduced installation and move costs – no paper labels.
- Either desk or wall mountable.
- Fully Global ready (Icons used to indicate fixed button functionality).
- 2-line x 54-character display with two label-less call appearances.
- Listen-Only Speaker.
- 10 Fixed Feature Keys: Conference, Transfer, Drop, Redial, Speaker, Message, Hold, Mute, Volume Up & Down, and Feature (to access 12 additional dial pad features).
- The 5402 is Hearing Aid Compatible, has a Message Waiting Indicator that flashes when ringing.
- Eight Personalized Ring Patterns.