Supported with Avaya IP Office Release 11 and higher
The Avaya J139 telephone supports the following features:
- 2.8" Color display (320 x 240).
- 12 programmable button slots for call appearance and feature buttons.
- 4 twin-LED (red and green) physical buttons are used to indicate the status of the programmable button slots currently in view on the display.
- 4 Additional buttons under the display, used for context sensitive soft key functions as indicated by the display labels above them.
- Illuminated buttons for missed calls, speaker, headset and mute.
- Non-illuminated buttons for messages, contacts, call log and phone configuration menu access.
- Call alerting, message waiting indication lamp.
- Dual 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports. One for phone network connection. One for PC pass-through to allow co-location with a user PC.
- The phone includes a two-position desk stand. An optional wall mounting stand is available.
- The J100 Series phones support the following audio codecs: G.711, G.726a, G.729, G.729a, G.729ab, G.722.
- Power via either PoE (Power over Ethernet). The phone is a PoE Class 1 device. An optional 5V power supply unit is available for locations where PoE is not available or suitable.